Tuesday, June 14, 2011

BEEF...It's what's for dinner!

Here is a great recipe for beef casserole that is very easy to make and very yummy to eat! Even my 2 year old will eat this.

Ingredients:

1 large package of refrigerated biscuits
1 1/2 lbs ground beef
1/2 cup chopped onion (can use onion powder instead)
1 8oz package of cream cheese, softened
1 10 3/4oz can of cream of chicken or mushroom soup
1/4 cup milk
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup ketchup

-Preheat oven to 350. Grease an 8x11 casserole dish.
-Brown beef with onion in a large skillet over medium heat. Drain the grease.
-Combine the cream cheese, soup, milk, salt and ketchup in a medium bowl. Stir to blend. Add to ground beef and stir well. Spoon into prepared dish.
-Bake for 10 min. Place unbaked biscuits on top. Return the casserole to the oven and bake until the biscuits are browned and cooked through, 10- 15 minutes.
-Enjoy :)


I got this recipe from The Amish Cook at Home by Lovina Eicher and Kevin Williams

3 comments:

  1. This looks super delicious! I'm looking for something different for dinner ideas and this just might be one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to try this. Sounds yummy and easy to make.

    I put a recipe on my blog for 'breakfast' casserole you might like.

    bty, I got my soap last week, it smells great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks / sounds delicious! It is on my list of "to try" :)

    ReplyDelete