Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Lazy Song

My theme song for the day!!!!! Haha
I don't know if anyone has heard this song by Bruno Mars but it came on this morning and it is how I feel today! I am sure I'm not alone on this one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLexgOxsZu0 
I am not sure what the monkey masks in the video are all about but oh well. "Today I don't feel like doing anything. I just want to lay in my bed." I guess today is just one of those days! Too bad I can't actually do that :( I have two little boys that make sure I never take a lazy moment!! You gotta love kids :)

STORY TIME
The other day I tried to lay on the couch for a minute while my kids were playing together and my oldest son stopped playing, ran over to me, started shaking me as hard as he could while yelling MOMMYYYYYYY as loud as he could manage!!! So I sit up and ask him what he needs, but once he sees that I am back up he just walks away to go back to his playing!!!! Lesson learned lol. Kids keep you smiling.

WARNING: THIS SONG WILL GET STUCK IN YOUR HEAD! LOL

1 comment:

  1. Just saw your post in one of the etsy teams. Your soaps are so pretty. Nice colors. Good luck on your new blog! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete