Friday, May 27, 2011

Newest Creation

http://www.etsy.com/listing/74884588/mint-green-baby-item-blocks-minky-baby

I just got this baby blanket listed last night. My brain was not working yesterday though!! I got the fabric measured out, cut and pinned and I am on my way to my sewing machine when I realize that in my excitements of finding the fabric I failed to get the thread! :( SO I had to load up the kids and head into town to get the thread, stop at the atm, get lunch, gas in the SUV then head back home. Well I live 15 minutes from town and I realized I needed gas when I was almost home so I pulled into the local gas station only to realize I had NO DEBIT CARD!!!! I had left it in the atm! Ugh. Living that far away really feels like such a waste of gas (which must have flecks of gold in it with these prices!) but luckily the bank had my card so it could have been WAY worse. On the bright side it did get me out of the house and around adults for a little bit lol and I did get the blanket done. :)

I also managed to get a treasury done last night if anyone is interested in checking it out. It is named April Showers Bring May Flowers. The shower part is VERY appropriate for where I live. It has been raining and raining and raining. I am very sick of all the water and storms not to mention since my husband works for the phone company this weather is really affecting his job. He is now on mandatory 12 hour days 7 days a week :( So much for enjoying our memorial day weekend.
http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4ddf0b6f4f818eefae92cd5d/april-showers-bring-may-flowers?ref=pr_treasury

I have a special deal for all of my followers, just use the code BLOGGER10 in my shop and recieve 10% off your entire purchase!!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/SoapSudsBabyDuds

No comments:

Post a Comment